Warehouse Assistant - (Full-Time)
The Forestals Group of Companies is looking to recruit a Full Time ‘Store Assistant’ to join our team.
Our success comes from our solid business background and is built upon an international reputation for service quality, security and above all commitment to our customers.
· Loading and unloading goods
· Picking goods as per order
· Preparing dispatch notes and labels
· Moving and stacking goods for delivery either by hand or stacker
· Accepting, checking stock with invoices/delivery notes.
· Ensuring store is kept organized and tidy.
· Ensuring delivery vehicles are in a presentable state and clean.
· Maintaining warehouse in a tidy state and clearing away packing material
· Regular stock takes.
· Baling and recycling of cardboard and packaging.
· Inputting stock/purchase orders/barcoding.
· Liaising with logistics/routing department
· Assisting logistics department where needed.
· Other related duties as assigned by the manager.
· Previous Store keeping experience would be an asset.
· The ideal candidate enjoys being organised and meticulous.
· Applicants are required to be computer literate and have a basic knowledge of standard office software.
· Good command of English/Maltese Language.
· Regular driving license
The successful candidate will form part of the existing team and would be expected to maintain a good inter-relationship with the rest of the team, whilst taking a general interest in the operations of the Company. Full training will be given on the job.