Customer Service Agent - (Full-Time)
Forestals Group is one of Malta’ longest established Group of Companies and is recognised as a market leader in various sectors and business lines.
We are seeking to recruit a ‘Customer Service Agent’ to join our Servicing Team. Working a full time 40- hour week shift basis from Monday to Saturday.
Customer Service Agent
A Customer Service Agent, will act as a liaison, provide product/services information and efficiently resolve any problems that our customers might face. The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
· Providing support and information to customers through various channels
· Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times
· Issue, follow up and close pending customer related issues, in line with the service level KPI’s
· Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary to resolve customer issues
· Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
· Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
· Any other related duties as advised by Management
· Possess a strong customer centric approach, preferably with experience in a similar role
· Be proficient in office applications and have experience working on ticketing and customer relations management systems
· Possess excellent communication skills in both Maltese and English
· Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
· Customer orientation and ability to adapt to each customer’s needs
· Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
· Technical knowledge or familiarity of consumer electronics will be considered an asset
The successful candidate will form part of the existing team and would be expected to maintain a good relationship with the Company’s customers, take a general interest in the operations of the Company as well as ensure that the company’s service offering is of the highest quality.
Interested applicants can email their full CV together with a covering email to email@example.com stating CUSTOMER SERVICE IN SUBJECT HEADING.